Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sparkly Eyelids

Hi, y'all! I went to the mall today to collect my prize for keeping to my eating/workout goals this week. You might call it bribery. I call it prizes!

I treated myself to some new make-up from the big mama of make-up brands, MAC. While there, one of the lovely make-up artists, Beca, gave my eyes a new look. Check it out:



She used: Bone Study Paint Pot, Soft Brown (shadow), In the Sun (mineral shadow), Embark (shadow), Teddy (shadow), plus a very black mascara and a coppery brown eye liner.

I love how the make-up artists can use so many different colors...and it doesn't look like a giant muddy mess. I don't think that I have that skill! And I don't have that kind of prize budget. It was just a week one prize, after all! So, I only purchased the paint pot and one of the shadows. Maybe some of the other shades will be prizes in the weeks to come!

Oh, and I couldn't help but stop at pretty much every mirror in the mall and stare at my sparkly eyelids!



No comments:

Post a Comment