Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I dream about this couch

(via westlem.com)
Happy sigh. For me this couch finds perfection in the combination of the shape and the pattern of the material. Believe me, I tried this same upholstery on all of the possible couch styles at West Elm.

None were as beautiful as this one.

The other couches became too cluttered visually when more of the print of the material could be seen. Oh, but this couch has just the right shape. Refined but not fragile.

When the husband and I visited this couch in person, we sat on it for quite awhile. This led to a detailed daydream about us living in the window displays of West Elm, doing normal things like eating toast and taking couch naps, all while being observed by the shoppers passing by the windows. Although very stylish, it was a creepy daydream. Now I stick to daydreaming of this couch in my house, eating toast sans voyeurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment