Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello Again & Pics of 2012

After a little 12 month break, I am back. Hello, internet!

I read a little piece on choosing a one-word theme for the year and was inspired to do the same. After tumbling a bunch of words around in my mind (create, grace, hope???), the one that stuck is...

MAKE.

I love that it is a verb that demands some attention on my part. It's not about perfection. It's not necessarily about artistic endeavors. It's about ideas and action. The rest of the word's significance I hope will unfold over the course of the year.

The first endeavor of MAKE 2013, is to share a bit of a picture review of 2012. These pics represent some of the best photos and memories of the year.

Here's to 2012. Onward.

Ahhh, friendship. Kellen's birthday. Was that a dark chocolate, salted caramel cake???  



Our 3rd anniversary in Feburary. In a crazy snowstorm. At the Melting Pot. (Thanks, TK!) 


Just the best. This little dog has totally made a home in my heart. 


 Most EPIC day ever...and this is the only real photo I have. Twenty-seven inches of fresh powder (yes, I said 27!!!) in Steamboat Springs. Snowboarding heaven.


 Two beauties. Es, Ellen, Kellen, and Matt make March birthday month!


A neighborhood parade to honor Sam, our local boy home from deployment.


 Beer and crawfish in New Orleans. First time food for me. Just a little bit scary!


 Matt and Judah making each other laugh. 


 The year of the photo booth. At Sev's first birthday.


 Good morning, Pepper!


 A bowling alley, sparklers, and 100's of photos later, my senior videos were done. Thanks to my long-enduring photographer, Matt.


Congrats, Wes! You did it! 


 Senior video detail.


 Oh, the class of 2012! The best. I already miss these ones.


The honest one, our pastor Steve. 


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment